Thursday, February 12, 2009

back to blogging...

art damage is brought to you by the expensive association


wow! this is an exciting time for me with big highs and big low... intense is how i'd put it...

had to put my step mom's dog to sleep. i want to go like that!
oddly beautiful in its sadness and loss. i petted her up to the very end...
not even a sigh. much respect to the vet and his staff for being totally considerate of
my and the dog's feelings.


on the plus front i'm planning on making more changes around here. i've been a bit scared to make new music now that people are liking it. now i feel like i have a standard or expectations to live up to. i've had a block about composing for too long!
so i'm announcing that in 6 months come hell or high water an album of music will be relased on CD and electronically.

i'm doing internet again full on now that my service is back. watch this space for details...


listening to BOC, and my dad

thanks for reading

art!

No comments: