Thursday, January 1, 2009

a test!

art damage is brought to you by the expensive association


well the dust has settled from my last perfomance, not great but i am appreciative that a guy came up to me after the show and told me he really liked my stuff. that counts for a lot!

i guess every small victory like that is what keeps me going


talked to one of my recording buddies last night (new year's eve) and i think a joint musical attempt is in order...

also an old release of mine (from the 80's) is getting a new life... as a split-side cassette release along with "the abusive step-dads" it's pretty heavy/silly/noisey/sampled stuff but the guy who's putting it out feels that it's some of his favorite art damage recordings! so thanks guys... i have more... i will try to post a link if that sort of thing will become available.


listening to - meat beat manifesto, skylab, drome, severed heads, venetian snares, squarepusher, amon tobin and others.

also i've joined some new sites,
as always they will be listed at the art damage clearinghouse ASAP.


take care until next time,
arthur q damage

No comments: