Wednesday, July 16, 2008

oh my god!

art damage is brought to you by the expensive association


well i'm shocked! i was reading an ebook about squidoo, one of my favorite places on the web, and i did a double take when i saw myself in the book. i thought for a moment that i was looking at my page not the book... holy crap! seth godin included my art damage page in his book as an example of what is possible with squidoo! the book is called the joy of squidoo if you want to search for it. it's a great intro to the squidoo world. this was a few hours ago and i'm still in shock...

other than that i'm busy uploading my work to various websites and making videos...
over 15,000 views of my videos at cbc exposure!

http://exposure.cbc.ca/user/artdamage00

so things are good for the moment

i hope you're good too!

thanks
art damage

No comments: