Saturday, June 7, 2008

death of a mac

art damage is brought to you by the expensive association

well i was just getting used to my titanium g4 and then i was all set to do a badly needed backup and WHAM

it dies

i think i have lost a lot of my videos a business plan and all sorts of things.

mostly i feel stupid for not backing up sooner.

so things are underway to get a working computer back

________

also i attended a showing of the high-school movie project i did a scene's soundtrack for. i was quite pleased to hear my music played on my local cinema's huge soundsystem! i made it go twinkle and boom and my relief was palatable.
cheers to maynard for letting me be involved!


in the meantime i'm experimenting a bit with new sounds and reading and listening to music as always. Hidden Forms' radio show has a lot of good industrial music archived on their site so i'm into that.

i also talked to brian damage by email and also cafe cryo who is ready to put out new music.

merritt the cat says meow
and i say see ya!

art damage

No comments: