Wednesday, September 26, 2007

knifehammer show

i would like to tell you about my most recent gig.

it was interesting to me that i got the gig through myspace!


a band called knifehammer (metal) contacted me about playing
a bar show with other (metal) bands. i was stoaked at the idea
so i said yes

finally i show up for the gig and it's one technical problem after another
i get the computer going finally and
one of the other bands starts to play.
i began to drink too much
and when it was time to play
well let's say it one of my less inspired performances

most of the people left the room when i was on
thanks to the girl who danced
and to the other who bought a cd

traded shirts with knifehammer

got home only to find i had lost my DVD player
making it a very expensive night out

so i don't really want to play bar shows anymore

and that's all she wrote
art damage

http://www.myspace.com/artdamage000

No comments: